This certificate will not be necessary for the crew of passenger ships whose national cabotage routes are developed within the port enclosures or rivers without going out to sea.
TRAINING IN PASSENGER VESSELS
Duration: 32 teaching hours, 24 theoretical and 8 practices, only 10% is allowed in the part
Time: 5 days to 7 hours daily
Mandatory: minimum specialty certificate required for Captains, Bridge Officers and
of Machines and Sailors or personnel with emergency functions and providing a
direct service to passengers in the spaces intended for them on ships of
passage and on ro-ro passenger ships.
1. Crowd control
2. Security for personnel directly serving passengers in
spaces destined to these.
3. Emergency management and human behavior
4. Direct the intervention in case of emergency
5. Direct passengers and crew in emergency situations
6. How to establish and maintain effective communications
Renewal: every 5 years through a one-day competition maintenance course
duration (8 hours).
Renewal requirements: Important to renew before expiration, for this you must have
any of these requirements
3. 3 months of shipment in the last year
4. 1 year of shipment in the last 5 years
Program: adjusted to the Official Resolution of June 18, 2013 (amended by agreement
IMO Manila 2010) for which training courses are updated and modified and
its programs, which are included in Order FOM / 2296/2002 of September 4, which
It complies with the STCW 78/95 training standards.